Friday, December 10, 2004

Gloomy

What is it about a rainy Friday that brings you down? Im not sure but I'm feeling a little gloomy. And you know when you can't figure out why you're crying? I hate that. So, of course as usual I start to feel yucky which progresses into will i get into college? which progresses into my lack of a love life, which of course as usual progresses to--yup you guessed it...Ted. Now, to set the record straight ( just so you know -MIKE) I am done with Ted, as a girlfriend that is. The rest, I'm not so sure about. Which sucks, because I go through these stages of I'm so totally done with him, I'm over him, I'm good, u know what? I'm great! But then you get a rainy friday and you remember the roses and the christmas in longwood gardens and the one year anniversary midnight picnic- and all that amazing stuff- but then i have to do a reality check. that was then, this is now- and i dont want to be stuck back then- im not, i think im just kinda wandering around in there to see what it was like, but i really shouldnt be allowed to go back there because that NEVER does me any good at all. which makes me wonder if i am done with him- because i thought that door was closed, maybe i just need a lock, or maybe im just feeling gloomy and want some comfort- Im really really hoping its the second one. But i wish we could be friends, why cant we be normal friends- because i like talking to him, but that only seems to happen once or twice a month, and it sucks because i like talking to him- we had good conversations, we know eachother pretty well and i still want to know what hes up to! but maybe i shouldnt pry, but i didnt think i was--which makes it awkward because it seems like hes not making an effort to talk to me so i dont want to be the butting into his business. But, this is the truth: I don't like him like that anymore, but that doesnt mean it doesnt hurt, it doesnt mean i cant remember the fabulous times we had, but it does mean that i go back and forth on the ted issue- not as much as i used to, but on some rare rainy days i do. and it makes me feel gloomy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Kels,
you really ought to think positively, because you have so much more positive in your life, and so much more to offer, so why be restricted by this feeling? I say this, hoping to be positive, or at least happier, but I can relate very well to what you say and experience, and you can't just cut it off...be alive, kiddo. The world is your oyster.
-Mike

December 12, 2004 at 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home