Sunday, December 12, 2004

O Christmas Tree

So, a remark after reading my last entry a little later on- never compromise your standards. ever. That's what I think.
i just got my christmas tree! its beautiful! the family tree is nice and big and I can't wait to put the ornaments on! Mine and sara's tree-Penelope, is fabulous...we picked the tree we thought no one else would pick so it wouldn't get lonely and sad when all of its friends were going to nice homes, and she had to stand out there in the cold. So, Penelope is a little thin, but tall and has a few bare spots but we'll dress her well. I'm so excited! But now, I must go and scoop the ice cream! never deny the wonders of multi-folded ice cream.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If anything is being dressed by your family, it is bound to be gorgeous. Yall seem to have a gift in that area. Even your dad, with his red socks. ho ho ho merry christmas.

mike

December 12, 2004 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yay for friends...and IT'S SNOWING!!!!

December 12, 2004 at 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home