Monday, February 07, 2005

A New Something

Oh Mondays, how I loathe thee. This one was especially painful. After a fabulous weekend, a major lacking of sleep, and now, this morning the parents on a plane for Bermuda for the week, and a sister home sick- please ask me why I am going to school today? For Roland. Ah, yes Roland Woehr. I hate you and your comb over. You know what I especially hate? That our new song that has to be ready for testing by THIS FRIDAY and its in what language?? Oh yeah, its in latin. Fabulous.
The weekend as I said was almost as good as perfect. Friday was shopping with Chrissie, Saturday morning at 8 was riding (and eating dirt but loving it) then off to scoop ice cream for 7 hours, only to be at school at 6 to sing my little heart out! GFS night was as wonderful as I had pictured it. It was my first and last Acapella Fest, and though my voice totally cracked during my little solo- it was still an awesome night. But we don't stop there, oh no- then we pile in my car on the way to Heather's ony to be singing (maybe screaming) Britney Spears greatest hits. What more could you ask for? I'll tell you what- your closest friends all in one house plus an extremely comfortable, suprsingly entertaining, and all around wonderful sleeping space. This has led to some new developments. A new something. I like the sound of it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

i love happy beginnings!

February 8, 2005 at 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home