Monday, January 17, 2005

A little Pissed Off

Just read some of the comments on a recent post and they were from people i don't know nor do i want to know. This blog is an expression of myself- I dont think that one person has the right to criticize or insult it because they don't know me, and they can't insult who I am. If you dont like me than thats too bad, because you obviously don't know me well enough to make that decision. Im not trying to change any opinons, but I think its rude to insult someone based on their blog entries. I use this space to be happy, to express good things that have made an impact on me. Sure other people can look at it, but im not writing for them- im writing for me. This space is not to express depressing or angry thoughts- because I know other people do read it- which means I save those thoughts for myself, in other places. This blog is usually happy, and im sorry if you dont like that- but thats who i am, yeah it may be sickening at times but thats who i am. Yes, these comments have been deleted but I hope no one else feels the same way some people do. Apparently I am a "stuck up bitch"-maybe im crazy but i dont think thats my goal in life nor do i act like one on a daily basis- so i m having trouble seeing where someone would relate me being a bitch to my blog entries. So, Im not apologizing but rather explaining this space is for me, for me to express my happieness- if you cant appreicate it than dont waste your time reading it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't worry about it. Think about what kind of people go around reading random people's blogs and insulting them. Enough said. You Win.
-Joe

January 18, 2005 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger Tilly said...

Which way did they go?Time to bust out the 31173 hax0r skillz and roxerz their soxerz.

In other words, they're going down.Nobody insults the ladies. Especially this lady.

January 18, 2005 at 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home