Thursday, January 20, 2005

Fork in the Road? No, fork in the head

You ever feel like you have a fork stuck in your head? Well, I do. Right now. Got out of surgery yesterday afternoon and I was fine, went better than I thought it would! Novacaine is a beautiful thing until it wears off. Then its deadly.
Picture driving from Abington Hospital to my house (usually a 25 minute drive) well it took 87 minutes, and when your drugs have worn off in about oh i dont know- minute 13, it got really ugly. Doctor said nothing about the pain after the surgery. Well this was a sharp burning excrutiating pain, and I had 74 minutes to go. Lets just say there were some waterworks. Now, this morning, hoping to feel fine- no- woke up ran into the bathroom and threw up. Great way to start the morning. But had to go to school because of the English final. Fabulous. Advil has not been working at all- where can i get some better drugs? So, called the doctor who is hooking me up with some tylenol with codine. Its supposed to knock you out cold, so as long as im not planning on "operating an heavy machinery" tonight i should be ok. In other words...latin is getting postponed once again. So ill just have to learn 700 lines of translation over the weekend. Any suggestions?? Fabulous.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Codine=bad, you need to get off the CRACK (capitals are my equivalent of your awesome COLOR and FONT changes, since COMMENTS can't do THAT). I say you and I get together and study latin. and by "study latin", I mean trip out on codine and laugh about how ridiculous latin is. as seniors, the worst we could do is a B. LOVE IT!
-mike

January 21, 2005 at 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home