Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Ode to Buffalo

O Buffalo
How you drag me away from a four day weekend after midterms
With no homework, no tests, no quizzes, and all of my friends
But no, all I really wanted to do was get in the car for 6 hours to greet even more snow
All I want waits for me in beloved Buffalo! Sleeping on the floor of my gramma's house,
Going to craft shows and eating the same dinner that my gramma made for her dog.
But seriously, it is a four day weekend with friends that I lose- but it's cool.
Not really, actually, it really sucks. But its done- I'm over it. Whats really in Buffalo?
Pancakes on Friday morning with grampa, pizza and monopoly with grams on friday night,
Watching cartoons with aunt beth on saturday morning, maggie the dog eating prime rib,
Getting the biggest bear hugs from every relative I havn't seen in a year,
And sitting in the backseat with Sara on the way home without a DVD player-
Complaining about all the fun we missed this weekend, but remembering all the fun we made.
O Buffalo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home