Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Fabulous-est

So its not a real word but I needed something that was better-er than just fabulous. Obviously I'm going to try to write about Orlando but I can't even begin to tell you how amazing it was. I've never had so much fun in four days in my entire life. It was so different so much more than I expected- the parks, the singing, but most of all the company. So forgive me Heather for copying your format but I think its the only way to get it all out:
"Come on world there's a song that we're singing..."
so there were these two muffins
DANA GET OFF THIS BUS RIGHT NOW
Marky J- stevie wonder while eating dinner
Gabey P-thanks for spooning my badong
Carlton dance
Cheesecake and the best Happy Birthday ever!
trying to divide 60 dollars by 4
singing for maybe two hours
dropping a phat beat like its my job
singing in unfinished malls
Core-boy! thanks for the five finger discounted bracelet
mikey g's funk band
greg's eyes swelling up like watermelons
P della S
woody's wild ride
popeye and oilve oil
lemon slush
wet n wild pyramid man
tilly and me and the hulk and back to the future/barfing
dance party to the music in my head
the best birthday ever spent in three different airports
FIVE TROPHIES-well deserved
so much more to write but i kinda like it being unwritable - another non-word but its cool

3 Comments:

Blogger Lina said...

amen

March 8, 2005 at 2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It twas fantastic indeed....tear, tear.

March 8, 2005 at 8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, my eyes weren't that bad, just a little red. lol

March 9, 2005 at 4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home