Saturday, February 19, 2005

O Aaron You're So Fine

Yes, I spent my Friday night at the Keswick seeing none other than Aaron Carter.
Double A-to the R-to the O-to the N. I got tickets, I called Heather at 4:30 we both got out of our pajamas, and we went to go see the hottest thing Radio Disney has ever sponsored. We forgot our Aaron Carter T-shirts, but I don't think he noticed; you know, with all of the other screaming 12-year-olds there. We sat 10 rows from the stage but did he throw us one of his towels? No. Major bummer. But it wasn't just Aaron- o no, there was the pre-opening act which was: Wil Heuser. Wil had obviously blow dried and straightened his long and poorly dyed blonde hair, and Heather and I both wanted his red corduoy blazer. He couldn't sing to save his life, and to make matters worse he couldn't dance either. But then Jordan Knight came out- yes New Kids on the Block Jordan Knight. He was a cutie, especially with his hot DJ guy. The big surprise of the night was JEFF TIMMONS from 98 Degrees came!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god!!!!! Probably the hottest guy there who could honestly sing. But don't get me wrong, when Aaron came out we screamed like little girls. His blonde hair, his suprisingly good voice, and the hottest dance moves EVER. Move over Usher, Aaron Carter can dance and do backflips!
We sang to Aaron's Party, I Want Candy, Living in the USA, and other teeny-bopper songs we didn't know the words too.
Yes, we were the oldest girls there, well if you don't count the parents which made up half the concert attendees. But we had a blast. We got glow necklaces from the hot concession stand boys, we named all of the Security men that we were going to convince to let us backstage, and of course we did the Cha Cha slide with Radio Disney. So I'm going to be 18 in two weeks, and where was I last night? Loving Aaron Carter.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

BEST. NIGHT. EVER.

my feet hurt from all that dancing ...

oh, travis.

February 19, 2005 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger Lina said...

you guys are too cool for school and i am jelious!

February 20, 2005 at 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home