Monday, February 14, 2005

Cheesy, Deep, and Barfable

"Well behaved girls rarely make history"
"Say what you want"
"Baby, you're amazing"
"Find another big adventure"
"I've got sunshine on a cloudy day"
"Just can't turn and walk away"
"Hard to say what it is I see in you, words can't say what love can do"
"Oh watch me go, I'm a happy girl, everybody knows, that the sweetest thing that you'll ever see in this whole wide world is a happy girl."
"I wanna feel the sunshine, shining down on me and you. When you put your arms around me you let me know there's nothing in this world I can't do."
"Somebody wants you"
"Feels just like I'm falling for the first time"
"Make your own luck"
"Don't wait"
"You can't hurry love, no you just have to wait"
"Where your treasure lies, there lies your heart"
"Wheresoever you go, go with all of your heart"
Feeling kinda cheesy and deep this Valentine's Day. Enjoy it, embrace it, and I understand if you need to barf.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hard to say what it is I see in you, words can't say what love can do"
**words cant say and i cant do enough to prove its all for you

February 18, 2005 at 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home