Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Hail to the Buff, Hail to the Blue

This place is fabulous. Classes are great, well so far so good at least. I could do a cartwheel in my room because it's so big, and the people I've met are awesome. Some highlights?! Every night Tavish comes in to say goodnight to Z and I, but it sometimes it turns into 1:30 am conversations about the meaning of religion. Italian every morning at 8 am, and a tecaher that talks faster than the road runner. Kickboxing is kicking my ass into shape, thank god I took that class or I'd be a lazy butt. Deer Park man comes every week to give us jugs of water that we have to get the boys to lift. I'm actually reading the Washington Post. I saw Judge Rehnquist at the Supreme Court laying in state. I miss Sara terribly, but I know she's rocking out in her hospital bed...thanks Swads. And generally this place rocks.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ellie said...

Kels, I am so happy for you!

October 4, 2005 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Jon said...

update ur blog!

October 4, 2005 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger hannah said...

YEAH! DO IT

October 5, 2005 at 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home