Thursday, July 21, 2005

Get down and get funky

Okay two things, actually three: ONE- can we talk about how late i'm up? it's 11:16 and im not tired yet!! TWO- two blog entries in one day and not one person has commented it's just me...hey me! whats up? you good? good, me too. THREE- you ever have one of those days when your energy just never seems to end. You're not annoyingly perky or running a marathon hyper, you're just generally smiling and dancing all day. That was today. No reason. No special day. Just woke up at 9:30 feeling refreshed. Had my usual cheerios with sugar and watched some dawson's creek reruns (love it) Took Sara to the mall, talked to beers and corey and some others online, had an italian lesson, had a riding lesson, went to heathers. But all the while I just smiled. It was so weird, I laughed a lot, I sang or rather belted it out with my raspy sore throat which probably was not a good idea with the whole cold thang. COughed a lot after that but it was worth it. Driving home from Heather's I put the ipod and jammed the whole way home. Hanson, Britney, JoJo, B2K, it was awesome. Im always afraid im going to be on that VH1 show: Motormouth but who cares- I got down and got funky in the Explorer all the way down 309. I pulled up to a stop light with my WHitney Houston remix on and this guy in an Avalanche truck rolls his windows down to hear my thumping jam and he looks at me and he smiles and then does the sprinkler. Yea it was amazing. Just a general happy day/major dance party. You ever have those fabulously weird days?

2 Comments:

Blogger Ellie said...

i miss youuuuuu

July 22, 2005 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

now two people have commented - how about that

July 23, 2005 at 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home