Friday, September 09, 2005

Pitas and Football

I had a bad day coming, I mean I've had almost three weeks of awesomeness. Yesterday was a bummer but ended up being good- as usual. Yesterday I got the dreaded email that I didn't get into the GW Vibes. Major bummer. I thought I had a fabulous audition, really I did- but there were over 70 people trying out and 4 spots to fill- with upperclassmen priority. Maybe next year right? Then I went to Physics and realized that we had homework due that I had no idea about and he doesnt except late homework..oh and the test we had last night was based on the homework. Awesome. Then I went to pick up my Philosophy book which the bookstore was out of until next week. But to end the day on a good note, I went out to the Pita Pit for dinner with the girls and then watched football with dave and shawn until 12. Go Patriots! Today is a quiet day, only two classes but tonight I have my first riding lesson. I really love it here, I have friends, I can find my way around campus and classes are tough but not impossile. This could work Abe, it really could be fabulous.
Oh, and Sara- not to worry I can't wait to see you in all your beastly pads at Homecoming, you go girl.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so right now i'm on the phone with you...HA! umm so anyway...BE ALIVE!!!

September 11, 2005 at 3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can't cheer for the patriots kelsey! who are you???? - mags

September 11, 2005 at 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home