Thursday, July 21, 2005

That's hot

From the lack of comments on my blog I think you have given up on me. But, believe it or not, I'm still here and still writing. Nothing terribly important but nevertheless fabulous. Now then, this week has been disgustingly hot. And it's no good when there's a heat advisory, and you're coming down with some kind of cold. You know the one where your head feels like it weighs about 800 pounds and at the rate you're going through tissues, you'll probably have cleared out an entire forest of trees. Oh well, less forest fires right? But, you manage. I've been working at dad's office stuffing envelopes which is nice because i hang with the parents but it's also nice because it pays....nicely. And of course the Moo's is still chugging along, workin workin with Mr. Beers. My most exciting thing right now is my upcoming trip to Italy. I mean hello? It's like a totally different country, like half way across the world and they don't speak the same langauge. Which makes me a little nervous but I can't wait. I plan to see anything and everything I can during that week, and I also plan to keep my purse very close to my side because ive heard the pickpocketers are fabulously busy over there. So until a little later, I hope everyone's summer is going well and don't forget to write to Mike and Evan, because they're working harder than any of us right now!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home