Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Sisters

Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there. ~Amy Li

Is solace anywhere more comforting than in the arms of a sister. ~Alice Walker

You can kid the world. But not your sister. ~Charlotte Gray

What's the good of news if you haven't a sister to share it? ~Jenny DeVries

My sister taught me everything I really need to know, and she was only in sixth grade at the time. ~Linda Sunshine

How do people make it through life without a sister? ~Sara Corpening

If your sister is in a tearing hurry to go out and cannot catch your eye, she's wearing your best sweater. ~Pam Brown

There can be no situation in life in which the conversation of my dear sister will not administer some comfort to me. ~Mary Montagu

As you can see I'm having some sister problems. It's the worst fight to be in, I hate it with all my heart.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The book "Sisters" is a good one. Check it out.

March 9, 2005 at 6:13 PM  
Blogger Lina said...

im sry hun I LOVE U TOO!

March 9, 2005 at 6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im sorry we had to go through that and i hate "fighting" with you even though its not fighting, most of the time its misunderstanding that we always seem to work out no matter what. even though they bring us closer, they really suck. im so sorry kels, i would never intentionally do anything to hurt you. i love you more than anything and i could neevr replace you with anyone nor would i want to. no one would ever come close to making me feel the way you do. i know i can always come to you and you don't know how much that means to me. thanks. i love you and im sorry.

March 10, 2005 at 5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home