Friday, April 22, 2005

Needs: a new dinner topic

"Ok guys, check out my pink metallic heels." Annie
"Guys my math project reminds me of the word blow job." Wyn
"What? I thought you were talking about seeing my butt!" Madeline
"Your butt is a tag Kelsey." Maggie
"I saw a dog get fixed once." Crissy
"And Adam had a rip in his unisuit in a very unfortunate place,his balls were hanging out." Lucy
"Our waiter is hot." Heather

Melting Pot, eight girls, two birhtdays, four plates of food, two stoves, and too many inappropriate conversations! A good time had by all but there are just some words that should not be said at the dinner table, if I may mention a few: vagina, blow job, horny, sex, balls, fuck, and the list goes on. The conversation was to say the least uncomfortable for me because first of all I really am not a fan of any of those words, and second of all- I really don't use or do any of those words, but it kept us entertained. Thank you Mads and Annie for the fabulous meal, it was so yummy and the company was wonderful.