Wednesday, March 23, 2005

"Spring Break"

Is it really "spring break" if today was the coldest day of the week? Honestly I could've worn a parka outside! So, alot of people have fled to warmer or colder places, and I wish them well. A bunch of us are stuck at home for some amount of time during this break, so what did i do to kick it off? No I didn't go clubing, or even out for that matter. I put the pjs on and danced to the Lizzie McGuire soundtrack in my room. I rocked out in my Cracker Jack pajamas with Lizzie on Volume 23 and no one to criticize my slick moves except my mirror, who by the way told me i looked fabulously hot.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could do just as well as your mirror. I promise the same results.

March 23, 2005 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger hannah said...

That sounds like a rockin time to me. Slash fun.

March 24, 2005 at 6:10 AM  
Blogger Lina said...

dude id so do the same

March 24, 2005 at 8:48 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

that sounds strangely similar to my own activities over break . . .

March 26, 2005 at 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home