Sunday, April 17, 2005

Ron the Man

Ron "the man" was our limo driver. He took us to the top of the Art Museum after prom. When our limo of people was running down the stairs of the Art Museum Maggie's limo was running up. Prom was fabulous. I couldn't have asked for anything better. Senior prom. Tear. But I spent it with my best friends and even my sister got to be there with me. She looked beautiful as did everyone else there. The boys looked so studly in their tuxes and the pictures with my date turned out wonderfully. I got a gorgeous corsage and it matched my dress perfectly. The makeup was a little bit of a disaster at first...went to get it done at Ulta and came out looking like batman, but v-ron and i fixed it. The prom was amazing. The Seaport Museum was beautiful and a perfect size. Dinner was not so great but we had good company. the dancing was incredible as expected. Just incredible dancing. Then to the art museum then to gabey p's. Just being able to be with all of your friends in one house; who could ask for more?

1 Comments:

Blogger Tilly said...

There was only one thing more I wanted at prom.

An elephant.

April 18, 2005 at 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home