Monday, April 11, 2005

Real Class? I think not!

I'm very sorry for the depressing/boring/major downer of a blog entry; it won't happen again. So at this point I have three weeks of school left. SO, let's see what we've got going on:
Latin-project/poster
English-autobiography (almost done)
GOV-she doesnt know we have to have a "culminating project" and im not telling her
Race and Gender- project/paper/presentation
Math-project
Chambers-May concert

So real class? Nah, who does real class? certainly not me! Just kinda sliding through these last few weeks. Student Government is almost officially over for me. It's waterworks worthy, but at the same time: it's time for it to be over. Prom is in five days and counting! woohoo! sara and i tried on our dresses and we look soo pretty!

So generally a happy girl. Got over the lack of lovin thing, and just fabulously content where I am right now. Go me!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea, you looked hotttt. but lets not talk about the end of school. 3 weeks till im the only heinze at springside...that's no good. i gotta step it up..

April 11, 2005 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

loving the lack of work. and you loving the lack of lovin' (there's a lot of this love in this comment) is sweet as well.

Stay bubbly

April 12, 2005 at 4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home