Thursday, March 17, 2005

Homework Hell

Anyone else have a rediculous amount of homework this week and next week? Good lord! I understand that ever teacher wants to get in one more graded item before break, but come on, this is crazy. Myabe if they would have planned a little better we wouldn't be having this problem. Or maybe all of the tecahers gather together after school and plan humungous loads of homework together just to see us suffer. Either way I think my worst project is by far my Gov project: Create the perfect society. Write a preamble and a constitution to your perfect society. Who does that? I mean honestly I'll just pull that out of my back pocket over the weekend! My goodness. Ok but the best part of the weekend that I have to look forward to is obvisouly the Ten Tenors. Fabulous. I know you're all terribly jealous, it's ok I'l tell you all about it. That is, if I can figure out how to drive in the city. Let's just say if I'm not in on Monday, it;s because my car is attached to the back of a SEPTA bus. Bummer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lina said...

heres ur gov paper

PERFECT SOCIETY

name: THE PIT

laws:
-kelsey, heather, and lina are always the best.
-never go higher than middle C unless written in music.
-always eat cereal bars on the way down to SS after chambers
- always pop ur booty ESPECIALLY when either A) when u are imitating missy elliot or B) dancing to i like the way u move.
-must belt "hey" ESPECIALLY when u see each other or you have the option of saying PIT
-must be hot

preamble:
we the PIT in order to for a more perfect PIT estabish the PEOPLE IN TUNE and PITNITY. provide for the commen PIT. promote the gereal PIT and secure the blessings of the PIT and the diggers and dougherty. Do ordain and establish the laws up above for the PIT of LAURELI!



my god am i good

March 17, 2005 at 7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh city driving. if you're alive, i will see you soon. hopefully you're alive. i was out at your neighbor business Moe's today, not too shabby! But no Moo's, that's for sure. and lina - im impressed! very funny and very clever. A.

March 19, 2005 at 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home