Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Oh Roland

Who hates juries? No, not just a little- I mean who just can't stand the fact that we won in Flordia two weeks ago, and now we have to be tested on our winning material? Can't they except the fact that we were fabulous? And so you think since we did rock it, the jury would be an easy A. Well, you're sadly mistaken. Damn that stupid pasture it's well and it's tottering calf. I was so ready to belt out some "I shan't be gone longs" but instead I'm standing there next to Madeline while the tape is running, and I think to myself: 'wow, she sounds nice, why dont I sing her part too?' and thats exactly what i did. I left my alto part in the pasture spring and I sang soprano not knowing any of those notes either. Major major bummer. But hey, at least I pulled through at the end and held onto my alto note. Go Alto. Go Roland. Go tottering calf.

3 Comments:

Blogger hannah said...

Yes, and was that jury a surprise to anyone else? I think I missed the memo that we were getting tested today... gosh darn you roland.

March 15, 2005 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Lina said...

yea pit

March 15, 2005 at 6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, next time u sing soprano and I'll sing alto

March 16, 2005 at 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home