Sunday, May 08, 2005

Beat Boxing=muscular lips

The night started with: "Tillman these directions suck....Fine Jeff if you want to read it, you do it." and the night ended with "Sorry I accidentally just put my hand in your pants." In between was Rockapella. Fabulous. Just amazing. Sorry ten tenors but ya got nothing on these five guys who have great hair and aren't afraid of tight pants. The best part about Rockapella was that they sound exactly the same on their cd as they do on stage- they were perfect. They sang everything from Carmen Sandiego to Stand By Me to Rock the Boat to Here Comes the Sun. Aside from my jealousy towards the girls who got to go on stage during "My Girl" I loved every single second of it. And we saw two shows. The first one was sooo good, and then we got tickets to the second show that was an hour later for free! And it was a whole different set! I got to spend this awesome concert with some of my closest friends- perfect! So, thank you tilly for the best birthday present- i loved it!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tilly said...

I would not want to do it for anyone more than for you babe. And it was amazing.

Next thing to do? I'm taking you dancing!

May 9, 2005 at 5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home