Thursday, May 26, 2005

Idol, Planes, and Barf

So, I got the flu. Major bummer. Havn't been to projects in two days, but here's the good and the bad of what it's been like being a couch potato:
Day One...
Good: Topanga and Cory go to Disney World. Aunt Becky has the twins on Full House. I didn't eat anything except for four Ritz crackers. Bed at 7:45.
Bad: Threw up three times in two hours. Had the worst back ache of my life from laying down all day. Stomach pains like it was my job. Missed American Idol finale (i know, i don't wanna talk about it)

Day Two...
Good: Slept for 15 hours the night before. All My Children two days in a row (does it get any better??) Chicken noodle soup!!! I decided I want to meet Mr. Campbell soup- I mean he's made so many good soups and there all like a meal in a can its brilliant!
Bad: The Willow Grove Air Force Base is having it's annual air show on Saturday, no one warned me they would be practicing all day. For God's sake I thought there was a plane coming through the house! Scared the crap out of me!
So, this has been my life for the past two days- it's been fun (minus the sick part) realxing and a lot of sleeping, but now it's time to put some real clothes on and eat some solid food. Feeling better but still exhausted. But go team because I'm on my way to fabulous.

3 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

also glad to hear you got to catch Boy Meets World... that was one of the best shows EVER

May 27, 2005 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger hannah said...

I love the Disneyworld episode

May 29, 2005 at 8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UPDATE BITCHES! (killers, my dead sexiness, all of the above...etc)

June 4, 2005 at 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home