Thursday, June 16, 2005

Fabulous Freshmen

Hello? Is anyone still out there? If so, you have not given up hope on my fabulous blog. I've been without interent service for the past two weeks, and I felt like a was disconnected from the world. It was like living in the stone age, ok maybe not that bad but it was a bummer. SO now, I'm a freshman. Holy cow. Graduation, well, I'm not going to make this some kind of huge reflection and remembering of my life at Springside- instead I'm going to say gradudation was really fun. Terribly nerve racking though. Between my speech and Laureli (AAH! solos!) it was quiet a lot of remembering of words, but from what I'm hearing it all worked out very very well. We all looked beautiful and it didn't rain- thank god. So now, I go to orientation next weekend and I guess that means we're freshmen now. Good lord, fabulous freshmen. Class of 2009.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lina said...

SHES BACK AND READY FOR ACTION . . . with the online thing of corse . . .

SICKO

Lina aka kels' #1 fan

June 16, 2005 at 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home