Wednesday, June 29, 2005

G-Dub

G-Dub.
Yeah what now? Beers says I look older, I think I look ready-er. I was terrified, absolutley scared out of my mind that I was going to have no friends, bad classes and be horribly homesick. Well, I went to orientation and I have friends, I have an awesome roomate and as for my classes:
Science-Music and Physics (soundwaves and stuff)
Math- The Shape of Space (measuring how big the universe is)
English/Writing- Food as a Voice ( a writing course about how food is a medium of communication between people
Language- Italian (why not)
Cardio Kickboxing- I needed one more credit- and hello? They drop a phat beat while you kick ass...I'm game!
I'm nervous but I'm excited. Over the weekend I met so many people and did so much. DC is an awesome city. I went to the White House and saw Bush's motorcade and a sniper, I can go trick or treating on Embassy Row, and intern on Captiol Hill. I am so going to be Diane Sawyer. SO now its time to enjoy the rest of summer and scoop a lot of ice cream. Fabulous.

3 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Sounds great, Kels. :)

June 29, 2005 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger hannah said...

I am so totally still going trick-or-treating in college. Way to be.

July 2, 2005 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger Ellie said...

Fabulous indeed.

July 5, 2005 at 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home